Tzatziki Potato Salad
August 12, 2022
A refreshing and light potato salad with amazing flavor. Menu renditions include: “Greek Potato Salad”, “Cucumber Dill Potato Salad”, or “Tzatziki Potato Salad”.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 lb. FS Bag Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- 8lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cup red onions, sliced
- 2 cup cucumber, diced
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 4 tsp all-purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place the diced potatoes in a large stockpot and add enough water so that the potatoes are covered by 1 inch.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the water reaches a boil. Reduce to medium to maintain the simmer.
- Cook potatoes for 5-8 minutes or until the potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander. Place in a large bowl and let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes and gently fold to combine.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Post a Comment