Bring on the heat! This spicy guacamole recipe has fresh minced serrano and diced jalapeño peppers for a kick of flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2# FS Bag Good Foods™ Avocado Pulp
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced serrano peppers
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh diced jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in a well-covered container under refrigeration for up to 24 hours.