Delicious Southwest Guacamole made with a few ingredients for a kick of flavor!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2# FS Bag Good Foods™ Avocado Pulp
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- ½ cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup canned whole kernel corn drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp fresh diced poblano pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh diced jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in a well-covered container under refrigeration for up to 24 hours.