Greek Nachos with Dairy-Free Tzatziki
Trade out tortilla chips for pita chips and pile high with delicious ingredients.
Servings: 1 (Multiply below portions by number of servings needed using same instructions)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 2oz ground beef
- 2oz diced red onion
- 2oz diced red onion thinly sliced.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 – 8 oz bag of pita chips
- 2oz diced cucumber
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2oz Good Foods Dairy-Free Tzatziki Style Dip
- Fresh dill
- Lemon wedge
- Heat oil in medium-size pan over medium heat. Add diced red onions, ground beef, garlic, cumin, and salt. Cook until meat is browned.
- In a serving dish, add pita chips. Top with meat, cucumber, tomatoes and sliced red onion. Drizzle with Good Foods Dairy-Free Tzatziki Style Dip. Garnish with fresh dill and a squeeze of lemon juice.