Cheezy Chick’n Melt with Tangy Cabbage Slaw
A crispy, plant-based chicken patty tossed in a spicy Nashville hot-style seasoning, on a fluffy brioche style bun, smothered in rich dairy-free queso sauce and finished with a tangy red onion, cabbage and carrot slaw.
Tangy Cabbage Slaw Ingredients
- 4 Cups Tri-Color Slaw Mix
- ½ Cup Red Onion, Thin Julienne
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar
1. In a small bowl, combine vegan mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, red wine vinegar, salt, black pepper and sugar. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, add tri-color slaw mix and red onion.
3. Mix dressing into the onion and slaw mixture, coat to combine.
4. Hold under refrigeration until ready to use.
Cheezy Chick’n Melt Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons Good Foods™ Plant-Based Queso
- 1 Vegan Brioche Bun, Toasted
- 1 Plant-Based Breaded Chicken Patty
- 1 Tablespoon Neutral Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Nashville Hot Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Tangy Cabbage Slaw
1. In a small bowl, combine Nashville Hot Seasoning and oil.
2. Toss plant-based chicken patty in oil until it is fully coated.
3. Build sandwich in the following order:
– Bottom Bun
– Nashville Hot Patty
– Plant Based Queso
– Cabbage Slaw
– Top Bun