Queso Fresco Guacamole
September 12, 2022
This savory queso fresco guacamole combines bacon bits, cotija cheese, and other delicious ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lb. FS Bag Good Foods™ Avocado Pulp
- 1 cup grated Cotija cheese
- ½ cup of bacon bits
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh diced jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in a well-covered container under refrigeration for up to 24 hours.
- Shred fresh Cotija atop Guacamole prior to serving.
Post a Comment